Saturday, May 02, 2009

And now...a brief commercial break

A few diligent readers have asked, "Where the hell are you?" And I apologize to those who've checked here lately time and again to find, well, nuttin' much new. I've tried to post something at least once a week, but alas...

I've been busy with a new online venture. I recently decided to take my 20 years of business, sales, and marketing know-how and gradually offer it in the form of digital products. These eBooks, audios, whatever, will be designed to help people launch and build their own businesses -- i.e., to smash wage-slavery one job at a time. I've worked as little and freely as possible since I left the corporate world in 1994. And I think it's time I shared some of what I've learned with other freedom-seekers.

So...if you're interested in my adventures beyond this blog, you might wanna grab a FREE copy of my first eBook in this business effort. You've gotta jump through a couple of anti-spam hoops to get the book, but it'll just take a minute. And I think you'll enjoy yourself.

You'll find the eBook available for download right here.

Oh, before I forget. This is definitely NOT the end of the out of step blog. In fact, I intend to amp up my work here considerably over the next few weeks. So stay tuned.

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At 5:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why does the download page look and sound (e.g., "massive income", "million-dollar secret") like every other "get rich quick" scam I've ever seen (except it's not 20 screen pages long)?

 
At 8:15 AM, Blogger Wally Conger said...

Guess it's not for you, pal!

 
At 10:07 AM, Blogger Warren Bluhm said...

There's always somebody willing to poop on the parade, isn't there?

Red and I read it through the first night, and her first comment to me was, "Do you have that book? (You know, the once-a-month-for-a-year book.) I want to read it."

So one poophead and two satisfied customers. You're doing great!

 
At 9:33 AM, Blogger Nick said...

Just downloaded and read through it. I'm going to read it again. Thanks!

 
At 10:18 PM, Anonymous Akshat said...

Thanks sharing. I wish to read it once.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home